Linköping University presented the REALISE project at the Swedish National Seminar on staff mobility, which took place in Uppsala on November 6th and 7th 2018.
During this event the findings of the REALISE project were presented:
4 specific presentations were made on this occasion and have let way to rich and fruitful debates and conversations:
- The academic value of mobility and the importance of involving multiple staff categories in international exchanges
- REALISE Presentation - a project focusing on staff mobility. An EU project aiming at promoting and finding innovative ways to manage staff mobility in higher education institutions.
- Good examples of "internationalisation at home". Focus on teaching mobility and skills development.
- Expanding professors' education toolbox, presentation by Umea University (Associate Partner) of a module on internationalisation and mobility in one of the higher education courses aimed at the training of new professors.
As a result of these presentations, the following topics were addressed with the public as a Q&A:
- Staff mobility at the strategic level
- Management of staff mobility
- Promotion and dissemination of the Erasmus+ programme for HEI staff
- The outputs of the REALISE project: Survey, Comparative Analysis, Toolbox, Handbook, Staff Training Week.
The link to the promotion of the event can be found here.