The Handbook of good Practices presents the results of the tools tested in the framework of the REALISE project by the Partners and Associated Partners of the project, and aims at:
- Identifying and developing innovative practices regarding the implementation of the Erasmus+ programme for staff mobility ;
- Helping staff beneficiaries of the Erasmus+ programme to make the best of the programme's potential ;
- Fostering the recognition of mobility in the career development of academic, administrative and technical staff in HEIs ;
- Raising institutional awareness about the added value of staff mobility and promoting its contribution to HEIs' internationalisation strategy.
DOWNLOAD THE HANDBOOK
* A full version of the Handbook will be downloaded soon.